About Me

My photo
Keanne•bits: artist/illustrator & proud mother of 3 • living in a town called Somero • Dutch, grew up in Belgium, moved to Finland in 1999

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Autumvibes

The rest of the autum will be filled with wind, leaves and colours. Projects on my table are a story I wrote myself, beautifully translated in Finish by Hanna van der Steen.... . After a few more drawing the search for a publisher will start and I cross my fingers. I hope to do more projects with Hanna as well. Go and have a look at her blog:
http://tahtisilmat.blogspot.fi/

Next week the artist-godmother weeks start again. I will be visiting in 2 schools this autum, and we might be working outside if the weather alows it. I m looking forward to work with children directly again, after a break since spring.

Also Minttu started writing some new material, I love it again and pictures immediately go through my head! This I will start working on at the end of the year, beginning next year.

Autumcolours to you all!

**keanne**

No comments:

Post a Comment