About Me

My photo
Keanne•bits: artist/illustrator & proud mother of 3 • living in a town called Somero • Dutch, grew up in Belgium, moved to Finland in 1999

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Writing and drawing


How are writers able to separate their thoughts into "to write down" or to " not to write down". This seems so easy concerning images, but when it comes to thoughts, I keep jumping from one subject to the other in my head, so many things to write, discuss, wonder about:
How does this world work, what are good ways to raise our kids in this confusing world, what subjects to make books about, how is the world divided in so many different parts and people-trying to live together, what to cook tomorow and how to get more hours in a day...
So mostly I admire writers!
I guess I ll keep on drawing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment