About Me

My photo
Keanne•bits: artist/illustrator & proud mother of 3 • living in a town called Somero • Dutch, grew up in Belgium, moved to Finland in 1999

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Packages before the holiday


I love sending packages probably because it contains a surprise always , for the ones opening it. The one that just send by mail, was for a competition in illustration. It has been a long time since I tried that, but I thought I ll give it a go, keeping fingers crossed...

The last month was a very diverse one conserning illustration: wallpaintings, illustration for a tattoo, for a c.d., a poem book, starting with idea s for our new performance and now still one set up for a next surprise project, after which I will have a real holiday with my children...so much looking forward to that!

Rain and sun are switching turns at the moment, some summer thunderstorms seen,...at least it s not a boring summer until now  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment