About Me

My photo
Keanne•bits: artist/illustrator & proud mother of 3 • living in a town called Somero • Dutch, grew up in Belgium, moved to Finland in 1999

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Iloinen Toinen Keksi/Happy Toinen Keksi and some other things




The last month, I had some fun painting walls: first of all in the personal house of Lasten Taikamaa (www.lastentaikamaa.fi), a stairway turned into a forrest, and after that, our newly opened cafe got some more colours as I decorated the children corner.

At moment a group exhibition is going on in Teijo (http://www.teijonmasuuni.fi/), together with dear artists-friends. If you re in the neighbourhood, I recommend you to go and have a look.
It  s a nice place: besides our exhibition, crafts and arts  for sale, a cafe and an old authentic oven to be seen.

This coming 2 weeks I will be rushing trough some unfinished assignments and also preparing some test drawings for new projects to come. After that, I hope to take a small holiday and enjoy what s really important...


No comments:

Post a Comment